Media Release Form
I being competent and of legal age, hereby give Set on a Hill LLC the absolute and irrevocable right and permission, with respect to my likeness, performance, and participation in its communications; hereinafter called the Set on a Hill Works, which include but are not limited to any and all Set on a Hill projects in house and for outside constituents. This is done for no remuneration.
- To photograph, film, record or vocal record my likeness, performance and participation
- To copyright the same in its own name or in any other name which it may choose
- To telecast the Communications of the recording thereof one or more times over any Internet site, station or stations, or to publicize the Communications or any portion thereof by any means, for any purpose whatsoever in whole or in part, including (but not by way of limitation), promotion, advertising, and trade
- To use my name in connection therewith if it so chooses
- To use photographs, choreography or media given to Set on a Hill therewith if it so chooses
- To use my company name, website and company logo therewith if it so chooses
I acknowledge that Set on a Hill LLC are and will be the sole owner of all rights in and to the Communications and the recording/photography thereof, for all purposes in perpetuity. As choreographer or performer I own all copyrights to my own work and I hereby assign any copyright rights, publicity rights or any other rights that I may have regarding the Communications to Set on a Hill LLC. I also hereby release Set on a Hill LLC, from any and all claims of any nature whatsoever which I could or might have against the Releases by reason of any fact or matter whatsoever.
HOLD HARMLESS. Owner, agents, staff, volunteers of Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Set on a Hill from any and all actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury (to property or persons, including without limitation wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency, arising out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct of its personnel, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorney’s fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to Set on a Hill for all legal expenses and costs incurred by it.
PERMISSION FOR USE.
Set on a Hill grants Kevin Hayden temporary usage right of the photos from December 10, 2016 through December 31, 2017 to post the photos taken for stock photography on www.imagebrief.com and on www.Kevinhayden.book.fr. Kevin Hayden agrees to never use the photos to defame or disgrace the model. Should the model used in the photograph become a part of any political or highly ranked educational position Set on a Hill has the rights to ensure protections of all photographs, video or media and all rights to the photograph will be revoked.
By signing my name, I acknowledge that I have carefully read and understand this document.
|Date:||December 10, 2016|
|Name of Participant:||Kevin Hayden|
|Phone of Participant:||+33 0671937281|
|Email of Participant:||Hayden62@hotmail.com|